반다지 Bandaji, 1/2 size
Bandaji means something like opens in half. Historical ones open from the top at the center point and don't usually feature legs. This is a pretty...
Bandaji means something like opens in half. Historical ones open from the top at the center point and don't usually feature legs. This is a pretty distant and weird interpretation of one because it opens from the center via a smaller foot shaped door and is higher off the ground. It is designed for storing clothes, blankets, kitchen ware, etc.
This Bandaji is the 1/2 size version, where the box is 1/2 of the height, and the legs are the other 1/2. It comes with blue doors and a red latch. It is all handmade with solid wood and features two interior wiggle shelves that are removable for a large center space.
- Exterior Box dimensions ~ 30" x 15" (d) x 15" (h)
- Interior Box dimensions w/o shelves ~ 29" x14" (d) x 14" (h)
- Total Box dimensions ~ 30" x 15" (d) x 30" (h)
- Shelf dimensions ~ 13" x 7"
MATERIALS + LEAD TIME:
- Made2order LEAD TIME: ~ 6 - 8 weeks.
- Handmade from solid Monterrey Pine and Maple wood.
- Legs are 3" thick solid wood and removable.
- Doors are finished in enamel with satin poly for water resistance.
- Box is finished in a natural satin poly for water resistance.
DOWNLOAD INSTALL GUIDE
* Each Bandaji Side Board is made to order by hand so no two are exactly alike. Minor variations in shape and woodgrain will occur but will follow dims.
All shipping is fully insured. For objects it takes about one week after your order is completed for to ship. Everything else ships in 2 - 3 days.
In person delivery is available in NY for large object orders. Pick up at the studio in Athens NY is free and worked out per order.
If you are interested in commissioning a custom furniture object please DM or email us directly. Don't ask to make copies of other peoples work.
If you're an artist and want to trade work for work, please DM or email. We love trades.
If you treat your things nice they'll last a long time. If you treat it mean it'll last less long. Nothing is edible, don't eat it.
As all furniture is made-to-order they are considered final sale. Non furniture items are returnable only if tags are still attached and item is unworn or unused.
Exchanges for size are worked out per order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Stock?
Sign up here to know when it's back: