소반 Soban Tables 3.0
Historical 소반 soban tables were designed to be movable tray-tables and used sitting on the floor. This is the 3rd Flot iteration, handmade...
Historical 소반 soban tables were designed to be movable tray-tables and used sitting on the floor. This is the 3rd Flot iteration, handmade truer to the spirit of the traditional Korean design, to be used beside a low couch as a side table, or on the floor.
Comes in three variations: Small Pedestal, Small 3 Leg, and Large 3 Leg.
The Large 3 Leg table can also be used as a lazy-suzan. Simply unscrew the 3 legs, and place the tabletop on the included lazy-suzan platform.
Custom colors are available for a small fee, please view the color chart and make sure to add the correct color name in the notes on your order.
DIMENSIONS + MATERIALS:
- Small 3 Leg Dimensions ~ 17" x 17" x 14" (h)
- Small Pedestal Dimensions ~ 17" x 17" x 16" (h)
- Large 3 Leg Dimensions ~23” x 23” x 16”(h)
- Large 3 Leg Soban ships with free standing Lazy-Suzan attachment.
- Made2order LEAD TIME: ~ 3 - 4 weeks.
- Top is made from high-quality NAF fiber board using 100% pre-consumer recycled and recovered wood and finished in satin enamel.
- 3 Leg variation legs are made from Maine Ash 2.5" thick, removable.
- Pedestal variation leg is made from Maple 3" thick, removable.
*Each object is hand made, so small variations in wiggles, pigment, and finish will happen.
All shipping is fully insured. For objects it takes about one week after your order is completed for to ship. Everything else ships in 2 - 3 days.
In person delivery is available in NY for large object orders. Pick up at the studio in Athens NY is free and worked out per order.
If you are interested in commissioning a custom furniture object please DM or email us directly. Don't ask to make copies of other peoples work.
If you're an artist and want to trade work for work, please DM or email. We love trades.
If you treat your things nice they'll last a long time. If you treat it mean it'll last less long. Nothing is edible, don't eat it.
As all furniture is made-to-order they are considered final sale. Non furniture items are returnable only if tags are still attached and item is unworn or unused.
Exchanges for size are worked out per order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of Stock?
Sign up here to know when it's back: